Holder and general conditions of contract
These General Terms and Conditions - hereinafter referred to as GTC -, regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on our website: www.proskiacademy.com, owned by PRO SENSOR DEVELOPMENT, S.L.U., a Spanish company, with Tax Identification Number B33947607, and located at Carretera de la Providencia 1482, 33203 Gijón, Asturias - Spain.
Users who make purchases on www. proskiacademy.com
accept these GTC in full and are bound by them as if they were written at the time of hire/purchase.
The reading and acceptance of the GTC will be a prerequisite for the purchase of any product through www. proskiacademy.com
PRO SENSOR DEVELOPMENT, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify the GTC at any time and without prior notice. The GTC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are for information purposes only and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing an order by completing the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general sales conditions in force at that particular time. Once the order has been formalized, the purchase will be understood to have been perfected by right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will have a contractual nature and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalised will be archived and the user will have access to it in his client area.
- Delivery times are between 7 and 10 days. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies comply with them whenever possible. In rural towns far from urban centres, it is not possible to guarantee delivery within these times.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on each and every one of the products offered. In the orders that include several articles a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the article whose delivery time is greater.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything is included in the products included. After these 72 hours the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for damages or failures with the shipment.
- An order is considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the customer must verify the products upon receipt of them and expose all the objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to leave a record of any damage to the transport company on the same delivery document that the transport company gives you to sign.
You have 30 days to return a product from the time you receive it at home. To do this, log on to www.proskiacademy.com with your user details, enter the customer area in the "Orders and Invoices" section, display the corresponding order and select the product(s) you wish to return.
Once we receive the product(s), we will refund your money according to the payment method you used:
- If you paid by card, we will credit your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- If the payment was made by transfer, we will ask you for an account number to be credited. Please note that it can take up to 48 working hours for this to be reflected in your bank account.
You shall only be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from their handling other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning.
You will find more information about the return process by sending us an email with the subject "I want to make a return" to our Support Centre.
Return conditions for private customers
- No returns will be accepted for the following products, as established by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approved the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition by him/her that he/she is aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the entrepreneur, he/she will have lost his/her right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to consumer and user specifications or clearly personalized, such as computers configured on demand.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (e.g. products and kitchen robots and the like).
- The supply of goods which after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed in an inseparable way with other goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The provision of digital content that is not provided on a physical medium where the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that he consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the article. Otherwise PRO SENSOR DEVELOPMENT, S.L.U. reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the return form has been filled in and sent, you will receive instructions on how to return it to us by email. You must send the goods without delay, within a maximum of 30 days from the date you inform us of your wish to exercise the right.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs. You are free to choose and look for the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
- Once the goods have been received and checked that they are in perfect condition, a refund will be processed. We will return the payment received. We will pay you back within a maximum of 30 calendar days after you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we may withhold the refund.
- Return of products with a gift or promotion. It will be compulsory to return the whole product (complete pack or article + gift) in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include software or video download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded them in order to proceed with the full subscription. In the case that it has been downloaded, the amount of the program or video will be discounted to the total to be reimbursed.
All information regarding product warranties is governed by European Union regulations.
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative purposes, although we try not to exceed 7 days.
Online consumer dispute resolution under Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/